Getting ready for your photoshoot @ Conrad Bora Bora Nui
You’ll find below everything you need to know to get ready for your
Here are the most scenic places of the resort. You invite you to pick your favorites.
Spa hill: Black rocks & mountain view
Spa hill: The “Million dollar view”
Spa hill: Chapel & tropical surounding
Main beach area: Main beach
Main beach area: Traditional canoe
Main beach area: Beach hammock
Overwater bungalow deck
Overwater bungalows bridges
Resort main dock
2/ Recommended itineraries
Here are our recommended itineraries depending on the duration of your photoshoot. We invite you to pick the one you like
Itineraries for a 1H photoshoot :
• Bungalow deck + Spa hill
• Bungalow deck + Main beach area
Itineraries for a 2H photoshoot :
• Spa hill + Main beach are
• Spa hill + wedding ceremony
• Main beach area + wedding ceremony
Itineraries for a 3 H photoshoot :
• 3H is enough to cover the whole resort + a wedding ceremony
3/ Time & Light
The light is very different depending on the time of the day. To get a soft and beautiful light the best is to shoot just after the sunrise or just before the sunset. Sunsets are often sensational here so it’s a great time to shoot BUT be aware that the water won’t look that blue (but golden or pink depending on the colours of the sunset of the day). If you wish to get vibrant blue for your pictures the best is to shoot on the morning between
• Number of outfits: You can pick up to two outfits for sessions of 2H and more.
• If you are going to wear your wedding gowns: Please get dressed before the photoshoot as some dresses can take forever to pull on 😉
• If you are not going to wear your wedding gowns: Choose outfits you are comfortable in and feel beautiful wearing them (and try to match colours). For ladies, we advise long and aerial dresses and chic summer clothing for men (like linen shirt and trousers). Please try to avoid printed fabric or flashy colours (as it won’t be a great fit with our editing style and the Polynesian nature’s colours).
Our full article about what to wear: https://marcgerardphotographytahiti.com/en/what-to-wear-for-my-photo-shoot-in-bora-bora/
• Fresh flowers: This is the IT accessories for your photo shoot in Polynesia. You can order yours at the front desk or
5/ Editing style
We are known for our unique editorial editing style.
Nevertheless, we understand that you may prefer your pictures brighter so we are happy to let you choose the type of editing you like the most for your photo shoot.